The Clear2O CRV 2006 RV and Marine Inline Water Filter is one of the best filters on the market for RV and marine users. With a filter being a necessity for camping and boating for drinking water, showering, cleaning, cooking and rinsing, this filter substantially improves the taste and smell of drinking water by eliminating unpleasant taste and odors from campground water. Users can enjoy clean and delicious water in the comfort of their RV or boat.
Following is an overview of this unique filter…
- Superior water filtration – It filters at one-micron filtration (70 times smaller than a human hair) with a proprietary solid block carbon filter to reduce contaminants, bad taste, sulfur odor, lead and chlorine.
- The solid carbon block technology also reduces herbicides, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, industrial wastes, and perfluorooctanoic acids (PFOA’s) from water.
- It reduces Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) such as benzene and trihalomethanes, and other harmful contaminants and sediment from water.
- It’s been independently tested to meet or exceed water quality industry standards for reduction of chlorine, lead, VOC
- The filter easily connects without tools
- Having the filter also means keeping sediments out of a RV water tank.
- It also reduces staining on surfaces
- Note: Always connect to a known water source and use a water pressure regulator. Due to the filter’s superior one-micron filtration solid carbon block, some areas with high sediment and particulates may require a pre-filter to prevent low flow rates.